What's up Ninja Nation!
You and your classmates (primary/intermediate/secondary) are invited to get creative in front of the camera and win an awesome free class trip to Ninja Valley in term 4.
Better than that, we'll even provide transportation to and from Ninja Valley in our new Ninja Bus. How good?
There will also be 10 x $100 gift cards for the ten best runner-up videos. Wicked!
Follow these steps -
1. Get together with your classmates and make a short video explaining why your class should win a free trip to Ninja Valley in term 4
2. Post it to your personal, parents or schools’ Facebook/Instagram/TikTok account and make sure you tag @ninjavalley and use the hashtag #NinjaBus
3. Upload it to the Ninja Valley DropBox account at https://bit.ly/NinjaBusComp
In your video, make sure that you mention -
· The name of your school/kura
· Your class name or room number
· What year your class is
· Why your class should win
The more memorable your video - the more chance you’ll have of winning. Bonus points will be awarded for cameos of rapping teachers :-)
Competition closes 31st October.
By participating in the competition you agree that Ninja Valley may use your video in its own marketing and social media communications.
Maximum class size is 35 participating students
Maximum driving distance from Ninja Valley is 30km.
If your school/kura/business/club/group would like to book the bus, you can register your interest using this form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a call to discuss and make a booking.